According to the decision of the Tbilisi City Court, the shares of "Rustavi 2" were not returned to the founders Davit Dvali and Jarji Akimidze and remained in the ownership of the current owner.
60% of the shares now belong to Kibar Khalvashi, the remaining 40% to his own company, "Panorama." The seizure of a 60% stake in the company was lifted.
The civil dispute has been going on for almost two years. The plaintiffs were Jarji Akimidze and Davit Dvali, and the defendant was Kibar Khalvashi, the current owner of Rustavi 2. Jarji Akimidze and Davit Dvali demanded a 60% stake in Rustavi 2.