"Together against One" -- this is a motto of protesters on Rustaveli Avenue. Shota Digmelashvili, one of the rally organizers has already introduced the action plan and existing requirements to the public. According to him, their main requirement is snap elections based on proportional representation, with this elections being held under the transitional government, which must be set up as soon as possible.
"Elections must be held under the transitional government""Elections must be held under the transitional government"
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Georgian FM: Russia's attempts to divide Europe and appropriate lands are unacceptable 14 January, 2022 / 23:17
- PM: I congratulate all the citizens of our country on Flag Day 14 January, 2022 / 14:10
- Shalva Papuashvili: The ancient five-cross flag unites our aspirations 14 January, 2022 / 12:50
- January 14 is the day of the state flag of Georgia 14 January, 2022 / 12:30
- Droa party responds to Pres Zurabishvili's move give green light to abolishment of State Inspector's Service 13 January, 2022 / 22:27
- President of Georgia signs the amendments to the Law on the State Inspector Service 13 January, 2022 / 17:58
- Anaklia Development Consortium releases statement 13 January, 2022 / 14:25
- Maia Orjonikidze leaves "National Movement" 13 January, 2022 / 13:44
- Minister of Health visits Lugar Center 13 January, 2022 / 13:35
- Pres. Zurabishvili: Important statement today by Jens Stoltenberg 12 January, 2022 / 23:06