Mamuka Khazaradze, the founder of the public movement Lelo, introduced the first 12 members of the organization. Khazaradze states that "The movementuite is represented by quite serious people".
Khazaradze explained that there was no connection between the public movement and the political party and the party would be founded separately.
The members of the organization are:
1. Lana Galdava - Lawyer of the public organization Lelo
2. Levan Bodzahvili - Security expert, constitutionalist
3. Teona Dolenjashvili – Writer
4. Kakha Kojoridze – Lawyer
5.Medea Metreveli - Philologist
5.Giga Gugushvili - Artist, professor
6.Saba Buadze - Member of the public movement
7 Gigla Miqautadze – Economist
8. Qeti Enuqidze – The Co-founder of movement Stop Corruption
9.Elene Meliqishvili - Foreign Policy Researcher
10. Gia Mordekhashvili – Businessman
11. David Gelashvili – Economist