According to released information, MP Paata Kvijinadze may be appointed to the post of the sector committee chairperson. However, The MP has refused to confirm this information to report.ge. According to him, neither consultations on this issue are underway nor has he been offered the post. Report.ge learned that Roman Kakulia, the current Chairperson of the Sector Committee will replace Tamar Khulordava, the Chairperson of the EU Integration Committee.
Will Paata Kvijinadze head Sector Committee?Will Paata Kvijinadze head Sector Committee?
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Georgian FM: Russia's attempts to divide Europe and appropriate lands are unacceptable 14 January, 2022 / 23:17
- PM: I congratulate all the citizens of our country on Flag Day 14 January, 2022 / 14:10
- Shalva Papuashvili: The ancient five-cross flag unites our aspirations 14 January, 2022 / 12:50
- January 14 is the day of the state flag of Georgia 14 January, 2022 / 12:30
- Droa party responds to Pres Zurabishvili's move give green light to abolishment of State Inspector's Service 13 January, 2022 / 22:27
- President of Georgia signs the amendments to the Law on the State Inspector Service 13 January, 2022 / 17:58
- Anaklia Development Consortium releases statement 13 January, 2022 / 14:25
- Maia Orjonikidze leaves "National Movement" 13 January, 2022 / 13:44
- Minister of Health visits Lugar Center 13 January, 2022 / 13:35
- Pres. Zurabishvili: Important statement today by Jens Stoltenberg 12 January, 2022 / 23:06