Ivane Chkhaidze, the Director of the Iashvili Children's Hospital and Head of the Immunization Advisory Board, says that despite Georgia having sufficient vaccines, they still plan to import more.''Anyone going to a vaccination site to get their vaccines can be confident that they will get the vaccine which is safest for them,'' Chkhaidze declared.
Are vaccines enough for all in Georgia?Are vaccines enough for all in Georgia?
This post is also available in other languages:
Other news from category
- Forecast: Snow on the way for most parts of Georgia today 15 January, 2022 / 00:58
- Bedoba: Georgia's Lucky Day celebrated today 15 January, 2022 / 00:57
- Concert held at Tbilisi New Year Village closing ceremony in Tbilisi 15 January, 2022 / 00:45
- Giorgi Gamsakhurdia: Enduring this incurs excruciating pain 15 January, 2022 / 00:33
- Man who died at Samtredia service center had no status of socially vulnerable, Social Service Agency says 15 January, 2022 / 00:19
- Administration of Government of Georgia illuminated in colors of the Georgian flag 14 January, 2022 / 22:33
- Vaccinated citizens no longer to be quarantined if they are exposed to COVID 14 January, 2022 / 22:13
- Are two vaccine doses, post-recovery immunity provide you with strong protection against omicron? 14 January, 2022 / 19:41
- Citizens having recovered from coronavirus once at high risk of catching omicron 14 January, 2022 / 18:55
- Amiran Gamkrelidze: Those infected with "Omicron" did not need resuscitation 14 January, 2022 / 17:58