Starting March 1, several restrictions imposed due to the coronavirus pandemic will no longer be in power across Georgia, in particular:
- Restaurants in Batumi will be able to receive guests on weekdays;
- Conferences and pieces of training will resume;
- Museums and libraries will open;
- Universities and vocational schools will be able to resume laboratory activities and conduct exams in full-time format;
- The operation of preschool institutions will resume.
Simultaneously, the restriction on movement at night remains in force.