The circle of users of the Covid-19 vaccine has expanded. The Centers for Disease Control says different categories of vaccine recipients will be added to the list.
Vaccination against COVID-19 will be available to the following categories of beneficiaries, in addition to the beneficiaries defined by the State Immunization Program:
- A foreign citizen / stateless person legally staying on the territory of Georgia (whose legal presence is confirmed by the relevant visa, residence permit, or visa-free regime), who is in Georgia, and at least three months have passed since his/her entry.
- Foreign citizens and their family members participating in the state program "Work from Georgia."
- International students studying in Georgia (who have not been able to leave the country), based on the list submitted by the relevant educational institution.
- Foreign employees and their family members of diplomatic missions, consular posts, representatives of international organizations accredited in Georgia, as well as equivalent missions.
- Residents of the Occupied Territories of Georgia, regardless of citizenship, as well as persons working in projects funded by diplomatic missions and international donor organizations in the occupied territories and their family members.
- Persons in penitentiary institutions, despite the lack of an official identification document.
- №164 foreign citizen defined by the ordinance whose family member (child, parent, spouse) is a citizen of Georgia
Individuals should apply for vaccination to the LEPL under the state control of the Ministry of Internally Displaced Persons from the Occupied Territories, Labor, Health and Social Affairs of Georgia Sakvarelidze National Center for Disease Control and Public Health and submit documentation proving compliance with any of the categories specified in Article 1.