Top

Three-room apartment burnt down in Telavi

Three-room apartment burnt down in Telavi

A three-room apartment was burnt down on the third floor on Rustaveli Avenue in Telavi.

The fire destroyed equipment and furniture.

Apartment owner was drunk, fell asleep, and fires arose from a lit cigarette. The owner of the apartment was not injured.

Firefighters managed to liquidate the fire.

If you find out orphographic mistake in the text, please select mistaken part of the text and press Ctrl + Enter.

Last added

Latest news



orphus_system