As Georgian Prime Minister Giorgi Gakharia states, the government may start lifting federal economic restrictions earlier than it planned.
In his words, the early lift of the restrictions will be efficient if every single company and citizen work with a high sense of responsibility.
''We can endure the global [economic] competition only in this case,'' Gakharia said and assigned the regional governors to take relevant measures.
''I call on the municipalities settled with ethnic minorities to work hard to provide the people with information and allowances released by the government,'' Gakharia said.
Following the government-developed plan, the pandemic-caused restrictions will be lifted gradually, in six phases.
1. The first phase began on April 27, and the government lifted a ban on the movement by cars. It opened agrarian markets as well.
2. The following business facilities will resume operation during the second phase:
Production of construction materials
Car wash facilities
Renovation of computers and home appliances
3. The third phase includes the opening of retail and wholesale shops, except malls.
4. The fourth phase implies the opening of malls, open restaurants, beauty salons, aesthetic centres, and all types of financial offices.
5. The fifth phase includes the commencement of closed-type markets and all sorts of restaurants and feeding facilities.
6. The sixth phase provides for the opening of entertaining, creative, educational activities, gambling business and other lotteries, hotels, educational institutions and all other activities (non-remote mode).