Following the CEC's preliminary results, the parliamentary elections' runoff will occur in the single-mandate Tbilisi districts.
No candidate received 50% of the vote.
Currently, CEC has counted 68.13% of the votes.
In the Gldani constituency, the difference between Nika Melia (UNM-United Opposition) and Levan Kobiashvili (Georgian Dream) is 0.7%.
In the Didube region, opposition candidates Zurab Japaridze and Ana Dolidze will compete with Gia Volski from Georgian Dream.
The CEC data are as follows currently:
1. Mtatsminda-Krtsanisi: Beka Odisharia (Georgian Dream) 47.7% - Shalva Shavgulidze (European Georgia) 28.69%
2. Vake: Nodar Turdzeladze (Georgian Dream) 41.46% - Elene Khoshtaria (European Georgia) 36.37%
3. Saburtalo: David Sergeenko (Georgian Dream) 44.17% - Aleko Elisashvili (Mokalakeebi) 18.73%
4. Isani: Kakha Kakhishvili (Georgian Dream) 47% - Khatia Dekanoidze (UNM) 25.45%
5. Samgori: Sozar Subari (Georgian Dream) 46.61% - Levan Khabeishvili (UNM) 38.23%
6. Didube-Chugureti: Gia Volsky (Georgian Dream) 44.91% - Ana Dolidze (independent candidate) 19.75% - Zura Japaridze (Girchi) 19.47%
7. Nadzaladevi: Mikheil Kavelashvili (Georgian Dream) 45.12% - Shalva Natelashvili (Labor Party) 25.17%
8. Gldani: Nika Melia (UNM) 43.8% - Levan Kobiashvili (Georgian Dream) 43.1%